Explore the art of travel photography. Learn how to take great and stunning images in your overseas trips.
With the aid of more than 300 slides, the instructor shall guide you to take better travel photographs through various creative approaches.
You will learn how to travel smart, carry the right equipment and accessories. At the end of the course, you will be taught how to make your own slideshow presentation and portfolio. This is a course not to be missed for the travel bugs and serious photographers.
Duration: 4 lessons, 2 hours per lesson + Course Outing
Venue: 30 Selegie Road, Selegie Arts Centre
$290/member, $330/non-member (for advance payment)
$300/member, $340/non-member (payment on course start date)
*Please make payment to confirm your place in the course.
Call us at 6334 3361 for information on payment and booking.
*Note: Course will commence when at least 4 students have registered for the course.
- Planning a trip
- Equipment to bring on your trip
- Digital photos on the go
- What subjects to look for
- The understanding of the target subjects
- Using over 300 slides to explain the variety of subjects
- Using lighting to create a better picture, shoot at the right timing
- Move around for better angle, the understanding of the target subjects
- Photographing adults and children
- Scenes – Streets, Beaches, Landscapes
- Bad weather, but good pictures
- Buildings, Windows, Colours and Patterns
- Shadows, Nature and Subjects
- Nature, Subjects and Landscapes
- Mountain Trekking, always have your camera with you
- Close up for more details, humour subjects
- Family, Friends and Yourself
- Shopping, Religions and Festivals
- Waking Up Early, Staying Up Late
- Photo Essay
- Mountain Trekking
- Thinking Creatively
- Evening Outing (Weekend)
- Reviewing your outing photographs
- How to present your photographs in a slideshow