Ever wonder what Macro Photography is all about, how do one capture small objects thru your DSLR lenses and do you know that Macro photography is even used in today's commerical photography?
In this course, you will be taught on the basic theory and fundamentals of Macro photography and trained to develop a creative approach to capture these tiny objects thru your DSLR.
- Introduction to Macro Photography - Macro Standard Equipments & DIY/ Alternate Equipments - Basic & Advanced Camera Settings. - Tips to Hunting Specific Insects. - Dos & Don'ts on the Field. - Post Production Tips (I) - Briefing for Lesson 2 to 4.
Module 2 (Day Outing)
- Hands On Demo for Insects. - Hands On Demo for Floral & Fauna - Hands On Demo for Nature Symmetrical Patterns - Hands On Demo for Tricks. - Hands On Demo for Flash Isolation Techniques. - Student Shoot - Photo Critics.
Module 3 (Night Outing) - Demo Guide to Night Macro & Hunting. - Demo on Use of artificial lights. - On Site Briefing for Dos & Don'ts for for Night Macro. - Student Shoot - Photo Critics Module 4
- Macro Application for Commercial Photography. - The importance of White Balance Correction. - Demo on Table Top Macro Studio Set up. - Demo Shoot. - Demo for Tricks & Tips. - Student Shoot. - Photo Critics. Module 5
- Demo on Post Processing Macro Photos. - Processing Softwares. - Processing Guidelines. - Student Hands on Tryouts. - Photo Critics. Module 6
- Application of Techniques. - 1 hour Shoot, 1 hour Processing. - Photo Critics. - Course Conclusions & Debriefing.
For the latest course commencement dates, please call us at 6334 3361 or drop us an email at
Click here to apply for our photography course now.
Copyright 2012 The Photographic Society of Singapore l Designed by Reddotcreation