Lesson 1: What is creativity?
- Does Using the Right Equipment Really Matter?
- Understanding Your Camera
- Digital Software Know-hows
- Digital Images – Manipulation and Creativity
Lesson 2: The Process & the Art of Seeing?
- How to Visualize
- What is Photo Design?
- How to Get Ideas
Lesson 3: Photo Outing 1 – Street Scene (3 Hours)
Lesson 4: Photo Clinic
- Photo Critique From Outing 1
Lesson 5: Photo Outing 2 – Nature, Landscapes or Buildings (3 Hours)
Lesson 6: Photo Clinic
- Photo Critique From Outing 2
Upon completion of the course, participants are required to submit a set of six 8” x 10” or 8” x 12” mounted prints for assessment. Only successful submissions will be awarded with a course certificate.