To be a leading photographic society in the region catering to the interest and needs of the photography community.
- To promote the appreciation and practice of photography as an art.
- To facilitate courses, workshops/seminars and offer facilities for the photography community to achieve these goals.
- To provide platforms for members to showcase their works.
- To update members of the latest technology, equipment, softwares and etc; that relates to photography.
- To promote social well-being with photography.
- To promote cultural exchange through photographic art.